About Manapouri.NZ.com. Manapouri.NZ.com presents content from our national websites and combines this with local information including News and Maps from Google to provide a comprehensive and current source of information to Kiwis and visitors from around the world.

About Manapouri.NZ.com

Manapouri.NZ.com is part of the New Zealand on the Web group of websites, which includes Accommodation.NZ.com, Activities.NZ.com, Events.NZ.com, and other location websites such as Auckland.NZ.com, Rotorua.NZ.com and Queenstown.NZ.com. Manapouri.NZ.com presents content from our national websites and combines this with local information including News and Maps from Google to provide a comprehensive and current source of information to Kiwis and visitors from around the world.


Visitors to Manapouri.NZ.com

Manapouri.NZ.com attracts an audience of between 400 and 1,000 unique visitors every month, generating 1,000 to 2,000 page impressions in this time. About 45% of this traffic is from within New Zealand, the other 55% from overseas. If your business targets Fiordland, our statistics are outstanding: Your regional website Fiordland.NZ.com attracts an audience of between 2,600 and 6,300 unique visitors every month, generating 10,000 to 45,000 additional monthly page views.

The majority of visitors to the website are looking for activities and things to do while they stay in Manapouri; others are looking for accommodation; while others come to find out about the area and what is going on.


High Ranking Searches

These visitors come from our other NZ.com websites and from search engines such as Google. Manapouri.NZ.com appears on the first page of the search results in searches for a number of words and phrases. Click on the links below to find out how we rank on these Google searches today*:

Other NZ.com websites also rank highly for Fiordland searches:
  • A search for Fiordland activities has our Fiordland website FiorldlandNZ.com third in the search results.
  • A search for Fiordland tourism has our Fiordland website FiorldlandNZ.com third in the search results.
  • A search for Fiordland travel has our Fiordland website FiorldlandNZ.com fourth in the search results.
  • A search for Fiordland NZ has our Fiordland website FiorldlandNZ.com fourth in the search results.
  • A search for Fiordland has our Fiordland website FiorldlandNZ.com fifth in the search results.
  • A search for Fiordland day trips has our websites as 3 of the 10 entries on the first page - Activities.NZ.com at fifth, Te‑Anau.NZ.com at sixth and FiorldlandNZ.com at ninth positions.

*Last updated July 2015 based on information on international searches from Google. Results may vary from day to day.

Advertising Manapouri Businesses with NZ.com

Do you want to promote your Manapouri business locally, nationally and internationally? Advertise with Manapouri.NZ.com and your business will feature on Manapouri.NZ.com and on other NZ.com websites.


Contact Us

Enquring about advertising? See our advertising page above for more information and contact details. For all other enquiries, please see our contact us page.


Privacy Statement and Disclaimer

New Zealand on the Web Ltd provides Manapouri.NZ.com and other NZ.com web sites as a service to the public and website owners. View our full Disclaimer and our full Privacy Statement.


Link To Us

Are you an accommodation provider that wants to promote activites or events in Manapouri? Are you an activity provider that wants to promote accommodation? You may wish to place a image or textual link to Manapouri.NZ.com or other NZ.com websites on your website.

We can provide you with the HTML code to link to us.

We can provide you with the HTML code for links like the following:

Manapouri Lakeview Motor InnManapouri Lakeview Motor Inn - Holiday Home, Motel, Motor Lodge.

The ideal base for all Fiordland activities. We offer comfortable yet affordable accommodation in a unique, spectacular...

Classic Jet Boat Adventure from Te AnauClassic Jet Boat Adventure from Te Anau - Jet Boating - Te Anau. Starting from $120.00 per person.

Enjoy a 1-hour jet boat tour from Te Anau down the Upper Waiau River to beautiful Lake Manapouri in the Fiordland...

 

New Zealand - Auckland - Bay of Islands - Rotorua - Wellington - Christchurch - Queenstown - Fiordland - Accommodation - Activities & Tours - Bus - Car Rental - Events - News - Virtual Tour - NZ Guide Book - Slide Show - Search